Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pakistani Soldiers Motorcycle Helmet

Please, a little humility

I like evil pride in people. On second thought is not a rarity mine, I do not think you go through life wanting to meet cocky and conceited. Do not leave my house wanting to cross paths with people who think a god and is willing to show you how stupid that you are at every step.
Because we have to see how smart they are, all they have gained by being so regal. And poor you, you always look so wilted parsley. All good to have high self-esteem, there are thousands of self-help books out there that you say it facilitated. I'd like to believe more and more like it and feel happier with myself and all that surely would give me greater security, but then to go through life wasting pedantry ... There is a stretch that besides being huge, exhausted. I do not know if it depletes the insurmountable, but which is across the supremely bored.
Sooner or later someone tells you in the face: you're a moron important. And that with luck, there never tell and the divine will as a haughty peacock for life with all your wisdom, never realizing that it is a lead and how far to awaken admiration, awake slumber.
The admiration is raised from elsewhere and humility are not bought in the market, or in bookstores, or learn in universities.
That has to do with education, can be a genius and a perfect rude.

0 comments:

Post a Comment