Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Queens Blvd. Memories

Crazy little thing called love. Heaven

Y.
The challenged him, I told him everything. I can not repeat because they give an ugly impression of me, but to give you an idea, I was Mengele. I told him what is believed, just with that. That what is intended! That was what foul thing!. Chancha said. If sow. Failed to tell me here writing and burning the eyelashes, while you wallow in the mud you with that. Because I do say the word mud. Although not is a flirtatious word is in my vocabulary, what can I do. Well, I said that the mud and just with that. No, I imagined something else to it.
I tell them that this is a dirty, filthy, stinking deadbeat, that is just for that.
"It" is what they are thinking the crap .
And she so happy. She looks at me with those eyes I love, that do not know where to go daring her stomach sac. Because when I find doing this, I'm not going to give more authority because you already know what I mean, to me a lot and challenge it takes for evil. And I open the door and shouted that between dog Wednesday, and she gets made a bundle of fear, all stretched to be little one and its tail like a fan in the very movement that speaks and says perdonameperdonameperdoname nolovoy ahacermas nolohagomasnolohagomas and I know the wretched lie to me, because at first neglect zaz! but forgive and after a while I stroked his head and still in penance and say naughty malportada, Crazy little thing called love.
And we are friends again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment