Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Is Implantation Bleeding Brown Tissue

, too ...

Lord
The bird cage has become
and has flown
and my heart goes crazy
because death howls and smiles
wind behind my delusions


with fear What do I do with


fear no longer the light Dancing in my smile and seasons
pigeons in my thoughts burn My hands

been stripped and gone where death
taught to live in the dead

Lord punishes me
air being behind the air

there are monsters who drink my blood


disaster is when the vacuum is not empty
is the moment to put the lip lock
hear the scream convicted
contemplate each one of my names hanged
nothing.
Lord


I have twenty years my eyes have also
twenty years and yet say nothing

Lord
I have spent my life in an instant
The latest burst
innocence is now or never ever
or just got

How not kill myself in a mirror
and disappear and reappear in the sea where a
I expect
great boat with the lights on?

How do I extract the veins
and I
scale them to flee across the night?

The principle has given birth to the end
Everything will remain the same
The smiles worn

interested Interest Questions from stone to stone
The gestures that mimic love
Everything will remain the same

insist But my arms to embrace the
world because
still taught that it is too late

Lord
Throw the coffins of my blood


I remember my childhood when I was old
The flowers
died in my hands because the wild dance of joy they destroyed the heart


remember the black morning sun as a child

ie yesterday's
that for centuries
Lord

The bird cage has become
and has devoured my hopes

Lord
The bird cage has become
What do with fear


- - Pizarnik

0 comments:

Post a Comment