A song anthem of the generation of Argentines to which I belong, was the subject Present, saying more or less something like everything has an end all ends . True enough.
decays a bit to realize the end and sometimes that is the pain that you see that everything is broken to pieces and still determined to hit the parties. And there goes the whole thing fixed with wires running battered but still alive.
magic spell has a slightly durable, have an expiration date. One day does not open more eyes. Almost all magic is fading and we still face the stark reality. It's ugly, I know. All I know and when something was magical and we see that it is becoming a gravel, look the other way, for the tremendous love we have for that which gave us such happiness.
I am not referring to the spouse.
speak of a washing machine.
Is there anything more magical than this in the life of a woman, wife and mother?
But when your washing machine becomes a helicopter, something strange happens.
When your washing machine in addition to all that was wonderful, was silent, wants to soar loudly inside your laundry, you're facing a problem.
there anything worse than this and as users of appliances can happen to everyone.
The worst is when laundry, not yours, washing machine helicopter turned-World War II is not yours and so cute with your beloved home, just finished building.
And there's something worse, when your neighbor for some reason connected with the hatred of his fellows, that thing comes into operation disenchanted with all magic at two o'clock, an issue that when you start the endless spin The tacatacatacataaacaaaataaaacaaaaa in my ear, my heart and in my blood, wake my slumbering instinct murderer and start to plan different ways to demonstrate to jerk my neighbor, that everything has an end and it all ends. I swear I I go in peace sing the first verse of the Present, spin all the time I struggle between going through your house with a bulldozer and knock down your door which Uma Thurman in Kill Bill.
0 comments:
Post a Comment