"I will die," he said I have to die in this deplorable folly. So, so and not otherwise I'll lose. Fear of future events, not for themselves but for their results. I shudder thinking of any incident, even the most trivial, that can act upon this intolerable agitation. Do not hate the danger, as its effect is not absolute: the terror. In this despair, in this unfortunate condition, I feel that sooner or later, the period should leave this life and reason at a time, in any struggle with the grim phantom fear. "-Edgar Allan Poe-
I have spread their dreams and not a girl.
Forgets his age when he appears in half any time, the fatal monster stretching her frosty paws.
Owner and absolute master of his life, is to inject more venom.
Spider clinging to air his face, he knows he will have a melee with nothing gripped jelly.
takes days lost in this game that did not learn to play.
0 comments:
Post a Comment