Friday, April 15, 2011

Landing Strip Waxing Images

Atajate we return! It has no name


The Poets Athletic Club returns to not miss the physical keyboard, pen, voice and ears!
The summer ended, and the return was expected, but here we are.
In April, on Sunday the 24th, between the hours of 19 hours, which always, in Cultural Bar Rie, we
clutching verses and disarm the marrow in a pure rebellion of words.





Athletic Club Poets

Sunday April 24 (Easter) 19 pm

Rie Cultural Bar. July 9 175 Bernal


Reading stories and poems

+ "Wielding verses" , itinerant poetry workshop

+ Special guest: Spinal Lamas Journal

+ open mic (if you write or sing or recite or improvise or act or paint or whatever, the microphone is for you!)

+ Sale of books and magazines

+ live broadcast on Radio 'll be fed!
If you can not come, listen to www.hartares.com / listen



I think this month, Oliver plays a chopped Girondo us to see if addressing their verses ensĂ­labados among us!


("I said 'I think'. I do not make sure nothing ")



.. .............................. ............................ .................... .......... .............................. ...... .........

Read more about the players of this club at: www.clubatleticodepoetas. blogspot.com
EscribĂ­nos any doubt clubatleticodepoetas @
gmail.com Join the Club on Facebook and find out what's new: Poets Athletic Club
attended the event!:
http://www.facebook. com / event.php? Eid = 204847912872900


.............. ................ .............................. ............................

diffusion are welcome diaries, journals, groups, walls and any other element of human communication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment